luglio 25, 2017 - Mclaren
McLaren 570S Spider: new, previously unpublished images of a convertible without compromise
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
- New images and B-Roll shot on location in Spain
- Three new launch colours covered: Curacao Blue, Sicilian Yellow and Vega Blue
- Full sets of each colour, including static, action and details
- New #570sspider is third bodystyle in McLaren’s Sports Series, alongside Coupé and GT
- Unique-in-class combination of carbon fibre construction, mid-engined drivetrain layout and #mclaren dihedral doors
- Retractable hardtop using technology proven in #mclaren 650S and 675LT Spiders
- Just 46kg weight premium over 570S Coupé and structural rigidity unchanged
- Acceleration from 0-100km/h (0-62mph) in 2 seconds and 328km/h (204mph) top speed are identical to 570S Coupé. Top speed with roof down is 315km/h (196mph)
- Available to order now, priced from £164,750 (UK)
A full suite of previously unpublished images of the new #mclaren #570sspider and B-Roll to accompany is now available for editorial use.
The images and footage, which were shot on location in Spain, showcase the new #mclaren #spider in its three new launch colours; Curacao Blue, Sicilian Yellow and Vega Blue. All content can be downloaded from the #mclaren #automotive media website, cars.mclaren.press
Available to order now from more than 80 #mclaren retailers worldwide, the new #570sspider – which made its global public debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed at the end of June – is hand-assembled at the #mclaren Production Centre in Woking, England.