Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
- M/Y Marla is the first hull of the 32XP Series of explorer vessels
- Very efficient displacement steel hull for maximum versatility in all conditions
- Extraordinary volumes just under 300GT and approx. 330 sqm of living spaces
- Latest standards in noise and vibration suppression
- A maximum speed of 14kts; 12kts cruise and 4,000nm range at 9 knots
- 2nd and 3rd hulls of 32XP sold and to be launched in summer 2018
Numarine, the European high performance motor #yacht shipyard headquartered based in Istanbul with a range from 62' - 130', is delighted to reveal all details of its flagship, M/Y “Marla”. The 32.5-metre #superyacht, unit #1 of the new 32XP Series has been delivered last summer to its Owner, who stopped using it only a few weeks ago. Hulls no.2 and 3 were sold in Autumn after the delivery of the first.
The new series of explorer superyachts, established by #numarine, the XP Series, is the quintessence of the modern boatbuilding. It is minimalistic, yet sophisticated. Compact, yet spacious. Glamorous, yet reliable and seaworthy. It has been conceived by the shipyard’s owner and CEO Omer Malaz, who a few years ago anticipated a major trend on the market: superyachts have to be superyachts with all required amenities and features but they have to be very efficient both in terms of production and the following use.
M/Y Marla is a perfect example of a compact explorer #yacht. While being just under the limit of 300 GT category. She offers incredible volumes of internal living spaces on board, with her steel hull construction and GRP superstructure allowed to create unique layouts internally and customized external spaces. Simplicity of use, engaging styling and the seamless integration of systems are key principles of the #yacht.
More information on the press release
© Copyright 2018